Virtual EdgeUnlock new smarter business model for offering WiFi in multi-tenant environments.
Virtual WiFi Access Points
buy viagra online prescription Relay2’s patent pending Managed Virtual Access Point (MVAP) enables a physical AP to be virtualized into as many as 8 virtual instances. MVAP customers are freed from maintaining a physical device, while enjoying enterprise-class features and performance.
go now Tenants control their own Virtual APs across one or more physical AP – dedicated login to control and monitor
- WLAN configuration, ACL, security, RADIUS server, and many other policies
- Clients and client traffic
- Edge applications such as engagement, analytics, business applications and much more
- New revenue opportunities from shared WiFi infrastructure
- Lower CAPEX because physical APs are shared between different customers
- Lower OPEX because tenant customers do not need to built WLAN competence for WLAN deployment and maintenance
- Eliminates need to overbuild the AP infrastructure to accommodate “private WiFi” requests
- Fewer AP’s with coordinated channel and power settings offer a much cleaner radio environment
- Clients benefit from much better connectivity
Virtual Edge for:
MVAP can enable property owners to provide a neutral host solution to multiple carriers and hotspot operators offering public access WiFi. In both scenarios.
MVAP is ideal service providers to provide hassle-free, secure WiFi access to tenant businesses in a multi-tenant environment such as shopping centers or temporary networks to event organizers and exhibitors at convention centers.