Mobile Engagement PlatformBuilt-in web utility and contextual data services
Mobile Engagement Platform
Built-in web utility and contextual data services on the Relay2 Service-Ready Access Point unlock mobile user engagement by providing the building blocks for rich and relevant messages delivered at the right time and at the right place.
- Improve customer loyalty
- Promote your brand
- Increase social media presence
- Generate customer leads
- Entertain guests through content and games
- Deliver a better customer experience
- Target special product and service offers
- Make money with advertising partnerships
HTML Insertion enables messaging to mobile users for the purpose of displaying branding, notifications, promotions, or advertising.
- Customer engagement without requiring a mobile app download.
- Basic static banners displaying branding, promotions, or advertising can easily be created using a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) builder.
Social sharing is an integral part of our mobile lives. True mobile engagement means social engagement.
- Integrate social login through local captive portals to merge online and offline user experiences to increase sales.
- Users share increasing amounts of rich content. An intelligent edge eliminates the bottleneck to sharing high quality video over a wireless network.
Combining build-in services enable partners to create powerful user experiences
- Dynamic banners based on user location or user traffic.
- Call For Help: Customer presses “I need help” button on in-browser banner menu and his approximate location is related to staff to come find and assist customer with his/her question
- In Venue Navigation Show turn-by-turn navigation in-browser based on users location
- Video Advertising: With user and location awareness from contextual feeds, show targeted high quality video cached on the AP to mobile user via in-browser display.