Internet of Things
The Internet of Things
With projections of 50 billion connected devices by 2020, WiFi offers a ubiquitous standard of connectivity that can be used to boost revenues and decrease costs across enterprises, stores, restaurants, hotels, and more.
SR-AP: IoT Gateway
Leverage the built-in power of Relay2 Service-Ready Access Points to provide local real-time control and device policy coordination.
- Pre-program behaviors to immediately respond to events and abnormal conditions
- Centrally manage devices and aggregate data across distributed locations
For retailers, there are enormous efficiencies to be gained when devices can collect, store, and use real-time information in meaningful, actionable ways.
- Product tracking/traceability
- Interactive consumer engagement
- Store operation optimization
- Shopper intelligence
- Mobile payments
- Inventory and asset management