Service-Ready WiFi Access PointsIntelligence at the edge
Intelligence at the Edge
High performance wireless access, powerful computing, and dedicated storage bring business-critical applications to life at the network edge.
Value-added applications and compute-intensive services are able to run locally, allowing for business solutions never before possible, all while greatly increasing performance and cost savings at the edge. 802.11ac access and enterprise-class functionality ensure seamless delivery to connected clients in the most demanding deployment environments.
Family of Service-Ready Access Points
- 802.11ac 2x2
- 802.11ac 3x3
- 802.11n 2x2
- 802.11n 3x3
Integrated server hardware as well as an open container framework enable innovative edge applications and services.
- Powerful processor with dedicated memory and storage to directly host applications and content
- Container framework providing secure and isolated environment for application execution
- Built-in services and data feeds for integration into edge applications
Relay2 access points are designed to provide fast reliable coverage in challenging client-dense environments.
- 802.11n and 802.11ac radios feature high performance MIMO
- Dual-band access points and advanced band steering provides massive capacity and optimal steers clients
- Advanced wireless capabilities optimizes available wireless spectrum to maximize client performance
Dedicated Scanner Radio
An optional 3rd dual-band radio dedicated to scanning provides continuous visibility across all WiFi channels.
- Enable advanced security, RF analytics, and client insights beyond a single channel
- Track both connected and non-connected client devices in the vicinity
Relay2 access points feature integrated, easy-to-use networking and security technologies to provide truly enterprise-class access.
- Advanced security features include AES encryption, WPA2-Enterprise authentication with 802.1X, and client isolation
- Networking features include VLAN tagging and advanced QoS capabilities
Each Relay2 AP is managed by the feature-rich Relay2 Cloud for simple yet powerful administration of both the network and hosted applications.
- Intuitive browser-based interface for management of both the network and hosted applications without training or certification
- Easily managed over the web, Relay2 AP are the ideal “zero-IT” solution for remote sites with little to no IT staff
Relay2 access points make deployments simple. When first plugged in, access points automatically discover and connect to the Relay2 Cloud where they download configurations, and join the appropriate network.