Relay2 is seeking a Lead Software Engineer based in the Milpitas, CA. Relay2 has developed a next-generation WiFi Services platform designed to enable businesses and service providers to monetize both horizontal and vertical business applications and services on top of a high-performance Cloud-managed WiFi access network. Relay2 is a privately held company founded in 2011 by technology leaders with backgrounds at Cisco, Juniper Networks, Nokia and Siemens, and is backed by internationally recognized, top-tier Silicon Valley venture capital firms.
Primary responsibilities for the lead software engineer being sought include:
- Design and development of Relay2 WiFi AP features, including WiFi 802.11 protocol supporting 802.11ac and 802.11an.
- Analyzing and resolving applications issues.
- Coordinating with QA engineers to design WiFi AP feature test plan.
- Architecting and designing new features which will be implemented in Relay2 AP products.
- Technical discussion with NMS team about the AP feature management requirements.
- Leading remote development groups to implement the AP features.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in wireless technologies. Candidate must have either a Master’s in electrical/electronic engineering or computer engineering plus 3 years’ experience as software engineer, or alternatively, Bachelor’s in electrical/electronic engineering or computer engineering plus 5 years’ post-graduate progressive experience as software engineer. Will accept candidates with suitable combination of education, training, and/or experience.